Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happiness Is Not Studying For Exams!

In 2009, I decided it would be a good idea for me to become a Certified Public Accountant. So, for the past year, I have been working toward that goal. I took 13 units of online accounting classes at Santa Monica College over the Fall 2009 and Winter 2010 semesters. I attended CPA review classes from March-July 2010 and I have been studying for what feels like forever.

Last weekend, I finished sitting for all four of the sections of the exam and now I have to wait till the end of September to receive my results. From what I have heard about the CPA exams, the pass rate on each individual part is between 40% and 50% and the pass rate of all four parts the first time is around 10%. So... it's time for a study break and MH and I are heading off to enjoy a 10 day adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment