Monday, November 8, 2010

Flower Options

The flower options are endless! Do you go with the classic rose bouquet, a simple spring mix, or go big and throw in everything and the kitchen sink?

Sweet peas are nice... but do you think they would be too delicate to withstand the events of a wedding day?



I love stargazer lilies, but I think the flowers may be too big for me. As much as I love them in arrangements around the house, I'm not wowed by them in a bouquet.


I recently came across the idea of a baby's breath bouquet and am drawn to it's simplicity. It is clean and elegant.



In contrast, arrangements of spring blooms also catch my eye. The combination of hydrangeas, roses, tulips, etc are also beautiful.



Then there are calla lilies and orchids too!


I don't think I need or want something that is necessary innovative or one-of-a-kind. Most importantly, I want to find something that fits me, MH, and our wedding. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love the hydrangeas, roses, tulips, and more oh my!!! Really pretty! But the concept of the baby's breath is pretty awesome, so sweet, soft and subtle!

    ReplyDelete