Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2011 Adventure aka Our Honeymoon:Days 16 & 17

To conclude our honeymoon, MH and I flew back to Los Angeles through London again and decided to take it easy this time around. MH let me sleep in till 8!!! and then we went to the British Museum before we had to head to the airport to catch our flight home.

As we sped through the museum to try to catch a glimpse of everything it had to offer, we saw a woman with a brochure instructing how to visit the museum in 3 hours. I wonder what she would have thought of MH and my speedy 1.5 hour visit.

British Museum Reading Room

The Rosetta Stone

The museum had a fairly large North and Central America exhibit. However, we didn't feel bad speed walking through them when we realized that they were pretty weak sauce in comparison to the exhibits we have at home.

At the Harrod's boutique in the Heathrow airport I spotted this super cute cake print apron. If I didn't already have one I don't think I could have resisted it!


In retrospect, I kind of wish I bought the tea towel set, but oh well. This picture will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment