Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday MH!

MH caught me off guard for my birthday with our bungee jumping adventure so I decided to return the favor. You may not know that MH is an avid Pitbull fan, but believe it or not he is so I surprised him for his birthday with tickets to Pitbull: Planet Pit World Tour 2012 at the Gibson amphitheater.   


MH and I both agreed that Pitbull puts on a really good show. His concert is like being at a club with live music. Although he is only onstage for approximately ninety minutes, it is ninety minutes of constant moving, hip shaking, and pelvis thrusting without any slow songs to dampen the mood.


MH and I were curious to see if there would be any surprise guests and the one and only Enrique Iglesias stopped by! Shortly thereafter Jennifer Lopez made a cameo to do some singing and bootie shaking and then Pitbull continued on with a few more of his hits before he closed out the show.


We were a little disappointed that there wasn't an encore performance but of course all good things must come to an end. Thank you for the wonderful evening Mr. 305! We had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment