Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Weekend In Boston

In between a two week work trip in NJ, MH and I met for a weekend in Boston. We fulfilled our duty as tourists and walked the freedom trail and ate fantastic food all weekend. The cannoli at Mike's Pastry didn't disappoint and all of the seafood we had was great. 


Cannoli from Mike's Pastry

USS Constitution @ the Boston Navy Yard

Bunker Hill Monument

Lobster Roll @ Rabia's

Seafood Platter @ Rabia's

Myers + Chang

Myers + Chang

However, my absolute favorite meals were our lunch at Flour and dinner at Sportello. Everything we had at Flour was so delicious that I had to make a second trip there before we left to grab some goodies to go. Then, we had the most delicious gnocchi at Sportello. The dish knocked my socks off and really made me feel like I was eating little potato pillows. If you're ever in Boston I definitely think they are both worth the trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment