Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hinoki & the Bird... & Some Celebrities

My girlfriend, AG, and I should have known that we were committing to a scene when we tried to make a reservation for two on a random Tuesday night at 7 PM and had to accept a reservation at 7:45 PM instead. 

 

Before our dinner arrived, we saw Matt Feuerstein, lead actor from "Royal Pains" (USA), on his way to his table and Cat Deeley, host of "So You Think You Can Dance" (FOX), at the bar. AG had the vegetable curry, an off-menu option, and I had the fried oyster with black garlic aioli appetizer with the coconut curry mussels, sausage, and cauliflower entree. The food was good but I didn't think anything was spectacular. The restaurant vibe was hip and trendy and the plate prices reflected it. As we were paying our check, Marlon Wayans, from the movie "White Chicks" and "G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra", strolled in for dinner.     

No comments:

Post a Comment