Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A 4th Of July Weekend Wedding

MH and I attended a spectacular wedding at the Rengstorff House for MH's cousin. The Bride was radiant, the Groom was dashing, and nothing was more evident that evening than their love for each other.


After dinner, it was time for cake and I was delighted to discover there were three different flavors: peanut butter chocolate, mango, and coconut! Yes, I tried all three flavors. I couldn't resist. They were all delicious, but I thought the peanut butter chocolate cake came in first, the mango cake was a close second, and the coconut cake was third.


If you were still hungry, the Bride and Groom had a taco truck for their guests too! Unfortunately, since I was already filled to my ears with cake I had to pass on the tacos. MH said they were fantastic.


At the end of the evening there was a fabulous fireworks show and guests danced the rest of the night away.


It was a special night and definitely an event to remember. Congrats to the newlyweds!

No comments:

Post a Comment