Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sweet Mother of Pearl

I passed my final section of the CPA exams, Financial Reporting and Accounting!

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to tack on the CPA designation after my name quite yet. First, I need to pass the Professional Ethics for Certified Public Accountants exam (PASSED as of 3/29/2011!!!) and then I need to submit all of my paperwork and fees to the state of California for processing. The application review process takes approximately 3 months, so hopefully everything will be completed before the end of July. What a wonderful birthday present to myself this year!

2 comments:

  1. Nikki,
    I came across the email Lauren sent me when you made the Fenr chili and posted it on your blog. So I'm sitting here at work reading about all your wonderful plans for your special wedding, your crazy honeymoon, you passing your final CPA exam and your Happy Birthday. Your excitement is evident with everything you write. I wish you and Matt the very best as you start your "new" life together. I'm sure I will hear all about the wedding from Lauren.
    Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats mama! You did it! I'm so proud of you!!! =)

    ReplyDelete