Friday, July 22, 2011

Bonjour from Switzerland!

For the past two weeks I was working in Switzerland for an audit, and after my co-workers and I punched out for the day we would go exploring. Unfortunately, almost everything in Switzerland is closed on Sundays, Mondays, after 5 PM during the week. So, most of our adventures were limited to sight seeing and window shopping, but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless.

Neuchatel Garden Park

Downtown Bern

Callier Chocolate Factory in Bulle

Unfortunately, the tour of the Callier Chocolate Factory is the epitome of lame. However, it is fun to be able to try all of the different kinds of chocolate they make in their tasting room at the end of the tour. Visitors beware, I only had a handful of samples and gave myself a stomach ache because they were so rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment