Friday, February 4, 2011

Officially Engaged

MH and I have been engaged for 5 months, our wedding is in a little over 3 months, and there is no turning back. We sent out our save the dates and now we have official photos commemorating our engagement!

@ Battery Chamberlin

MH and I met with Cindy Fong under the recommendation of Carolyn Wong and we fell in love with her personality and work. In contrast to the other wedding photographers that we met with, Cindy's photos, slide shows, and albums were all beautiful, and we felt she presented the most balanced photography package.


@ The Palace of Fine Arts

In late January, MH and I did our engagement session with Cindy in San Francisco. Cindy was great at putting our nerves to ease and was nothing short of wonderful work with. Here are a couple more of my favorites...


@ "Cupid's Span" by Claes Oldenburg and Coosje van Bruggen


@ Baker Beach

I absolutely love our photos and can't wait till our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment