Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sights In The Southwest: Day 3

Apparently MH feels that his vacation isn't complete unless he wakes up before the sun at least once, so I kindly let him get his fill while I enjoyed a few more hours of sleep. I guess the early bird catches the worm though, check out his absolutely gorgeous shot of at sunrise in Monument Valley.

East & West Buttes

Luckily, our room had a view of the valley so I didn't miss this beautiful sight entirely. Comfortably snuggled under the bed covers I was able to look out of our balcony window in between snoozes to catch glimpses of this too.

Artist Point

Later in the day, we took a Navajo guided tour to see the other beautiful sights in Monument Valley. Our guide, Tia, told us that old western films were shot in Monument Valley with Artist Point in the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment