Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chili Take Two

A few months ago, I had an itch for chili. I did my research online, found what seemed to be a good recipe, and went for it. To my dismay, I made a "5 Alarm" chili by following the recipe to a T and grossly underestimating the power of cayenne pepper. Lesson learned.

Yesterday's gloomy weather had me hankering for some chili again. Determined not to make the same mistake as before, I used the coveted Fenster family recipe. Who knew that you could cook/simmer a pot till the excess grease is gone? Simply amazing.



Shout out to Ralph for hooking it up! You are welcome to come over anytime for a bowl or two. You'll need to add some cayenne pepper to kick it up to your liking though. You know I'm a sissy when it comes to spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment