Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SBD Approved.

The South Beach Diet is amazing. As hard as it is for me to say no to dessert - or any other delicious carb filled food for that matter - I've done it a couple times and it hasn't failed me.

The biggest challenge of being on the South Beach Diet is creating tasty and filling meals that abide by the "allowed" phase one foods list. I attribute much of my dieting success to MH, his culinary creativity provides me with meals that fit the bill in every category.

Tonight we made a Vietnamese steak noodle salad. Using tofu shirataki noodles, this dish is South Beach Diet approved!


The magic and wonder of tofu shirataki noodles deserve a post of their own. Somehow, they are: low carb (3 grams/serving), low calorie (20 calories/serving), cholesterol-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, AND contain 10% calcium!

No comments:

Post a Comment