Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Desserts

This holiday season, I was in the kitchen baking up a storm. Although spending so much time in the kitchen can be tiring, I love baking and creating sweet treats for family and friends. Here are a few of my creations this year!


Devil's Food Chocolate Cake for Pre-Christmas Eve Dinner


Vanilla Cake with White Chocolate Whipped Cream and Raspberries for Christmas Eve Dinner


Cinnamon Rolls for Christmas Day Breakfast

Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a photo of the tiramisu I made for my family's Christmas dinner and the cranberry tiramisu I made for MH's family Christmas dinner but I'm sure you can imagine what they looked like and if not, it's quite all right.

I need to work on my finishing techniques. Frosting is definitely not my forte. It's a good thing I can get my desserts to taste pretty good. Otherwise, I'd be in serious trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment