Thursday, December 2, 2010

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly

November came and went with a flash. MH and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our families. This year we had a late lunch with my family in the Valley and then enjoyed dessert in Orange County with MH's family. Our Thanksgiving festivities were actually easier this year than in years past since we only ate one main meal, go figure!

Since we are now in December, MH pulled out the Christmas decorations and I got to work spreading the holiday cheer.


Tonight, Hobbs and I had a busy evening decorating the Christmas tree. How did we do? Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good picture with the twinkling lights. You'll just have to trust me that they are there and look great.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Ralph is doing a good job guarding the tree.

    ReplyDelete