Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Say Yes To The Dress

As a bride-to-be, I've become intrigued by TLC's reality series "Say Yes To The Dress". The show follows brides as they search for their wedding gown at Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City. You see brides of all shapes and sizes with varying wedding visions and dreams. I like the show because it highlights gowns that range in design and price. Showcased gowns range from the sample/ clearance rack to custom designer pieces.

After much debate about which dress to pick, my parents helped me make my final decision and surprised me with my dress. I don't want to give away all of the details because I want you to see for yourself, but I will be wearing a Vera Wang, ivory lace, sweetheart neckline, strapless, floor length gown! I can't wait to wear it to walk down the aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment