Friday, December 10, 2010

Time For A New Doo?

It's been a couple years since I last changed my doo and I think I am ready for a change. My hair is pretty long now and the all of the layers that I used to have grew out. Since I want a down do for the wedding, I don't want to do anything too drastic though. Plus, MH would not be too thrilled if I came home with a bob or anything shorter. Although he doesn't stop me from doing whatever I want with my hair, I know he prefers it on the longer side.

I have an appointment at Lauren's Salon & Spa this afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes!

UPDATE: Michelle at Lauren's Salon & Spa is awesome! Like I said earlier, I didn't want to do anything drastic, so Michelle refreshed of my layers and thinned my hair to give it some extra texture. If you're looking for a new hair stylist, I would definitely recommend her. Even though I was the last appointment of the day, she was full of energy and super friendly. I'll definitely be going back to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment